We offer expert consultancy engineering services to assist the different needs of specialized support in the course of a project, from the initial stage of specification of processes and equipment, through the analysis of supplier offers and lastly the rigorous analysis and proposal of solutions to failures of behavior found in the start-up or commercial operation:
- Elaboration of optimum design and specification for issuance to suppliers
- Technical evaluation of supplier offers:
- Is the proposed design optimal? ...
- How can it be improved? ...
- Is it adulterated some critical parameter in the supplier offered datasheet: efficiencies, pressure losses, minimum speeds? ...
- Resolving disputes:
- Analysis and proposal of solutions to failures of performance behavior found during the commissioning / commercial operation due to causes presumably caused by a poor design.
- R&D projects:
- Direct contact technologies (without tubes) for sensible (no phase change) and latent (evaporation / condensation) heat transfer for high efficiency heat recovery.
- Technologies for the valorisation of biomass and solid waste by means of thermochemical processes (gasification, combustion) for cogeneration of electricity and heat.
- Hygroscopic heat accumulation technologies in synthetic zeolites for drying applications.
Faithful to our philosophy of promoting renewable energies, we have created and programmed two applications of solar energy: tSolar (thermal) and fSolar (photovoltaic) available for download in the Apple AppStore (see iTunes).