We are a group of senior engineers with more than 10 years of experience in process engineering and energy engineering.
Our area of expertise covers the following sectors:
- Thermo-hydraulic and mechanical design of heat exchangers:
- Shell and tubes (TEMA)
- Cross flow (recuperators/economizers)
- Direct fired furnace heaters and boilers
- Direct contact (evaporators/condensers)
- Process engineering of oil refining plants
- Process engineering of natural gas treatment plants:
- Sweetening using chemical absorption in amine solutions
- Dehydration using physical absorption in glycol solutions
- Dehydration using physical adsorption in molecular sieve (zeolite) beds
- Hydrocarbon/water dew point control using regenerative pre-cooling and "Joule-Thomson" expansion
- Sulfur recovering using Clauss processes
- Design of process equipment:
- Distillation (plates columns, packed beds)
- Absorption/Stripping (plates columns, packed beds)
- Multiphase separators:
- Gas(vapor) vs. solid (cyclones, bag filters)
- Gas(vapor) vs. liquid (decanters, coalescers, demisters)
- Liquid vs. solid (thickeners, clarifiers, hydrocyclones)
- Light liquid vs. heavy liquid (decanters, coalescers)
- Gas(vapor) vs. light liquid vs. heavy liquid (Three-phase gas-oil-water separators)
As consultants who are experts in these matters, we can collaborate with your organization by providing knowledge and flexibility, so that you can benefit from our experience and provide your company with a new portfolio of services with access to projects that until now should be discarded for being outside your range of knowledge.
Contact us and see how simple you can hire our external consulting services and start enjoying from right now the "know-how" we can offer you.
EFICIENCIA & SOSTENIBILIDAD, S.L.U.
Travesía San Lorenzo, 3
26324 Alesanco (La Rioja) - SPAIN
Tel.: (0034) 941 946 493